Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Home from Home

Being in the happiest place on earth taught me many things but what I grasped so tightly and will hold onto for as long as I live is the Costa Rican way of life.  I want to be as happy as a Tico and I plan to make changes in my life to get me there.  I will no longer live to work; instead I will work to live.  I will spend more time learning about anything and everything I can get my hands on.  Finally I will spend more time with my family and friends.  Life is about relationships the bonds you make and even the ones you must break. Success should not be measured in figures but in laughter.  The memories from this trip will never fade; hopefully the new friendships will last as well.  I refuse to lose the Pura Vida way of life, the pure life.

1 comment: