Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Day Late

Wow! Going to COSTA RICA!!!

So I've been packing for a month now and completely changed everything in my suite case around twelve times.  You would think with all that preparation I would not have spent four more hours getting ready the day before, but hey I realized I need one last outfit which led to repacking my entire  suitcase yet again.

A ten day trip has me excited, but not so much my girls, Sassafrass and Sierra have been laying in my "to pack" pile for at least a week. I think they are going to miss camp more than me though.

I am externally thrilled at having the chance to not only travel abroad but to study abroad. The only other time I've been out of country was to visit the ranchos in Saltio, Mexico.  This is a completely new experience for me; I have no idea what's in store.  I do expect to have a blast being immersed in Costa Rica's culture. I want to eat, drink, and live as Ticos do. Other cultures have always fascinated me and having the opportunity to visit Costa Rica is a dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment